"What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." Oprah
Maybe it is lame to quote Oprah, but I'm desperatly hopeful
that she's right. This blog is really to try to deter the premature insanity that was beginning to emerge while I am learning web design, and following my passions. If you have a strong stomach, and good sense of humor, or are one of my friends or family (not optional for that group) please enjoy the ride.
The story starts with post #1, and continues to present day. I will keep you posted (pun intended), with the lasted chapter daily. Also, I will share my reviews of the books I escape with along the way.
Please, read, enjoy, comment, link, or message me. I'd love the feedback, it makes it seem less like I am just talking to myself.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Update...

Well, for everyone following along, I have news! I have finished the template for the site, and it is being cut of and coded. That is web designer talk for moving from the design phase to the functioning phase. We should go live with the beginning of the site before the end of February. I think it is very clever, but I am counting on you all to give your input for the beta version, That is web talk for the experimental unfinished product. I am hoping that you guys think it is a clever as I think it is. I am working on content now, so there is actually something to read on the site once it is up. That is important, so they tell me.

More updates, I am also almost finished with the Inspired Design template, which I am actually fond of. That will just be a simple site, that is the online version of a business card. That should go live soon also. I am also working actively on the other site that Jan is having me do a navigation bar. That is exciting.

Up this week, I am buckling down on learning the language of HTML, and all of the coding. That is the part that I am the most intimidated by, but my teacher says that it is learn able, and has faith in me, so I am diving in to that.

I am also going on vacation with my family to Colorado to visit family. We are all very excited. Understandably though I have been very busy.

Stay tuned, soon we will have sites for visiting, and more news!

0 comments: