"What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." Oprah
Maybe it is lame to quote Oprah, but I'm desperatly hopeful
that she's right. This blog is really to try to deter the premature insanity that was beginning to emerge while I am learning web design, and following my passions. If you have a strong stomach, and good sense of humor, or are one of my friends or family (not optional for that group) please enjoy the ride.
The story starts with post #1, and continues to present day. I will keep you posted (pun intended), with the lasted chapter daily. Also, I will share my reviews of the books I escape with along the way.
Please, read, enjoy, comment, link, or message me. I'd love the feedback, it makes it seem less like I am just talking to myself.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Been busy...

Sorry for the lapse, folks, but man have I been busy. Now I have more to do between the sites, and the writing projects that there are hours in the day. Of course that is a great thing, and ideas strike all the time, which create more work. Good work, but work.
Speaking of ideas, on my way home this morning, I realized that I need to come up with a name and concept for my web design work. It will be freelance, and so that constitutes a business of sorts. So, I was thinking again how amazing it is when you make up your heart and mind about something, it then becomes inspired. Heart + Mind = Inspiration. That is my theory. So after turning that over in my head all day, I have decided to call my venture, Inspired Design. Then some kind of slogan about heart and mind together. Something clever, about creative inspirations when heart and mind align. You get the idea. I am still working on the logo idea, but I may get that site going sooner than later, since it should just be a simple site with only a handful of pages.
As for the www.ijustfinished.com site, ewh wee I have have some serious inspiration the last 24 hours, so I will slaving lovingly over that tonight. I'll let you know if it works out like I hope. My teacher said that once i get the template finished, getting the rest of it up and going should take much longer.
So, that said, I am headed back to work on the template right now....

0 comments: