"What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." Oprah
Maybe it is lame to quote Oprah, but I'm desperatly hopeful
that she's right. This blog is really to try to deter the premature insanity that was beginning to emerge while I am learning web design, and following my passions. If you have a strong stomach, and good sense of humor, or are one of my friends or family (not optional for that group) please enjoy the ride.
The story starts with post #1, and continues to present day. I will keep you posted (pun intended), with the lasted chapter daily. Also, I will share my reviews of the books I escape with along the way.
Please, read, enjoy, comment, link, or message me. I'd love the feedback, it makes it seem less like I am just talking to myself.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Yes, I admit I stalked him...

It is true, I have resorted to stalker tactics. I found Matt Herzberger, not that he was hiding so much as not getting my emails. So I resorted to AIM. Then strong armed him in to lunch today. HE was very gracious about it, and did not inflict the 5 or 10 question limit that some of my family and friends have resorted to when we have conversation. I did give him the warning label, that I was a question asker, and still he agreed to lunch.

I thoroughly picked his brain to the point that my poor brain is on overload. Bonus, he suggested a cool place for lunch that I had not been to, they have WIFI, and so I will be working at Blue Baker often, now. (nice booths, good food, and my favorite jazz streaming in)

So the plan is a big brainstorming/marketing/site meeting for Monday, and I will announce some really cool new stuff we will be doing.

Also, tomorrow, at class, we will be installing the database to begin loading books to the site. Keep watching, something really special is happening here!


0 comments: