"What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." Oprah
Maybe it is lame to quote Oprah, but I'm desperatly hopeful
that she's right. This blog is really to try to deter the premature insanity that was beginning to emerge while I am learning web design, and following my passions. If you have a strong stomach, and good sense of humor, or are one of my friends or family (not optional for that group) please enjoy the ride.
The story starts with post #1, and continues to present day. I will keep you posted (pun intended), with the lasted chapter daily. Also, I will share my reviews of the books I escape with along the way.
Please, read, enjoy, comment, link, or message me. I'd love the feedback, it makes it seem less like I am just talking to myself.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Remember Me? Sophie Kinsella



A must read! I sound like those old dudes that review movies but I can't think of any other way to get you to run out and get Sophie Kinsella's "Remember Me?". It is great. You could wait and watch the movie because it is sure to be the next big chick flick right after Hollywood finishes her first movie, "Shopaholic". I am officially a junky! Lexi wakes up with amnesia. She is not the person she is. No really, she is sweet and nice and the bitch from hell boss. Each day she learns something new about herself that doesn't even resemble the person she is. Imagine waking up with a new smile, an amazing body, different friends, a posh address, an amazing job, a drop dead gorgeous, successful husband and hating it. All you want is your old raggedy life back and the great friends that went with it. Sophie takes you on a fun trip into everyone's dream day. I hope you run out and get it no matter what the old dudes review!

0 comments: