"What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." Oprah
Maybe it is lame to quote Oprah, but I'm desperatly hopeful
that she's right. This blog is really to try to deter the premature insanity that was beginning to emerge while I am learning web design, and following my passions. If you have a strong stomach, and good sense of humor, or are one of my friends or family (not optional for that group) please enjoy the ride.
The story starts with post #1, and continues to present day. I will keep you posted (pun intended), with the lasted chapter daily. Also, I will share my reviews of the books I escape with along the way.
Please, read, enjoy, comment, link, or message me. I'd love the feedback, it makes it seem less like I am just talking to myself.

Monday, March 10, 2008

5...4...3....2.....1......blast off!!

Ijustfinished.com









inspireddesignconcepts.com
We are live!!! It is true! Try for yourself. After a four hour class with Robert, both sites are up and running. No exciting content yet, but a step in the right direction. I will be spending the next few days and probably weeks loading content, especially into the database for the boo title population. I won't bore you with the gory details of how the back end works for the site to run smoothly, just bear with me, it is coming. Also, you might see that the message board it up for the Ijustfinshed.com site, but also has to be populated with the books, and authors as they are listed onto the site. I am also teasing you guys with a list of the authors I am loading first. I have some commitments for help from fellow reading book lovers, and these are the authors that they have agreed to monitor. Since they love these books, I am sure that many people do as well, plus seems like as good of a starting point as any. Also, a little tidbit for the followers of the blog, the link to the blog with become the monkey on the bookshelf. I think I will keep it a secret link, though. On with the list:
Nora Roberts
Laurell K Hamilton
Christine Feehan
Maggie Shayne
Patti Callahan Henry
Sophie Kinsella
Nicholas Sparks
Libby Bray
Sara Shepard
Kim Harrison
Lyndsey Sands
Stephanie Rowe
MaryJanice Davidson
Charlaine Harris
Katie MacAlister
Kelly Armstrong
Jim Butcher
Simon Green
PN Elrod
Casey Daniels

That is of course just the tip top of the iceberg!

0 comments: