"What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." Oprah
Maybe it is lame to quote Oprah, but I'm desperatly hopeful
that she's right. This blog is really to try to deter the premature insanity that was beginning to emerge while I am learning web design, and following my passions. If you have a strong stomach, and good sense of humor, or are one of my friends or family (not optional for that group) please enjoy the ride.
The story starts with post #1, and continues to present day. I will keep you posted (pun intended), with the lasted chapter daily. Also, I will share my reviews of the books I escape with along the way.
Please, read, enjoy, comment, link, or message me. I'd love the feedback, it makes it seem less like I am just talking to myself.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Matt Herzberger.com » Bio





Matt Herzberger.com » Bio


Exciting times! I have lots of exciting things going on around the I just finished camp.

First: Today was the social media luncheon for the IABC. Matt ( refer above ) was the guest speaker, so I have been looking forward to the speech. So much so that I talked Robert the web teacher into going, also. I was one of those talks, that we went away from brainstorming the whole drive home. Matt offered so much insite and information that my poor brain is still spinning. I sent him ( Matt) a lunch proposal, so that I could further exploit his knowledge. No answer so far, but he seems really nice.

Second: The site is up, not really functional yet, but up none the less. We are still working on the database that allows us to load the books, but that should be finished by the end of next week. I also finished the bookmarks ( the first run anyway). They are really beautiful, and I think they represent the site well. They were popular at the luncheon today. Feel free to leave a comment or email me, and I will happily send you some.

That is the news of the day, now I have to go actually gather some real "book news" so I can get the book news section written.

0 comments: