"What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." Oprah
Maybe it is lame to quote Oprah, but I'm desperatly hopeful
that she's right. This blog is really to try to deter the premature insanity that was beginning to emerge while I am learning web design, and following my passions. If you have a strong stomach, and good sense of humor, or are one of my friends or family (not optional for that group) please enjoy the ride.
The story starts with post #1, and continues to present day. I will keep you posted (pun intended), with the lasted chapter daily. Also, I will share my reviews of the books I escape with along the way.
Please, read, enjoy, comment, link, or message me. I'd love the feedback, it makes it seem less like I am just talking to myself.

Friday, June 6, 2008

"I'm so happy that I can't stop crying"


ripping hair out
Originally uploaded by Dan4th
Yes, another song playing in my head. The one by Sting. Well, just that line anyway...

Today is a defining day in the painful learning curve. It is the growing pains of spending a huge effort networking, and getting attention to the site (ijustfinished.com), then not having the foresight to set the forums up properly. So, now that there is a nice little community building there, we have to reset the whole forum boards. Posts will be deleted, and people will be disgusted I am sure. I am!
It is frustrating, but I am reassured that it is part of the process, and the learning curve that comes with the beta testing, and such a huge project.

The great news is that Jeremy is so freaking smart, that he in untangling the forums, and his also smart daughter has started working for Ijustfinished.com also. That will take a lot of pressure off of me, since there is enough work for 12 people right now!

So, as I laugh myself delirious, please have a heart help get the forums rocking! Or call with sympathy...either way, thanks for the support!

0 comments: