"What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come." Oprah
Maybe it is lame to quote Oprah, but I'm desperatly hopeful
that she's right. This blog is really to try to deter the premature insanity that was beginning to emerge while I am learning web design, and following my passions. If you have a strong stomach, and good sense of humor, or are one of my friends or family (not optional for that group) please enjoy the ride.
The story starts with post #1, and continues to present day. I will keep you posted (pun intended), with the lasted chapter daily. Also, I will share my reviews of the books I escape with along the way.
Please, read, enjoy, comment, link, or message me. I'd love the feedback, it makes it seem less like I am just talking to myself.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Better to light a candle...


Better to light a candle...
Originally uploaded by Inners
I am not going to feel guilty for not blogging! I will not feel guilty for not blogging, hey wait, is that a double negative. I will not feel guilty for bad blog grammar! I will not feel guilty for bad blog grammar! Okay, I will make a sacrifice to the the blog Gods, and move one with my day, maybe light a candle or something.
I am still here and still making my way through this crazy journey into cyberspace. Admittedly some days, I mean some weeks are easier than others. The bottom line is that I am not a patient person. I have the site redesign all laid out, and ready. I have an action plan for the new launch, and tons of marketing ideas. The coding is stalled, it just takes time, it is complicated, and I ask a lot of the people that are helping me. So, much to my discouragement, there is not a SHAZAM moment yet! There will be, soon, I am sure, but in the mean time, I am trying to stay focused and keep my head up!

Oh yeah, and it is almost July and I may be the least tan person I know. I should get some sun! The problem, it is hard to see the computer screen when it is sunny outside, plus I sweat, and God knows if I am going to be sweating, I better be doing more than just typing!
Oh well, I am off to send out more books for review. BTW, if you'd like to review books for the site, just drop me a line. I'll get you on the list!
Off to work, work, work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We look forward to your blog and the progress your journey is taking. Please don't get to lax, it keeps us coming back!

Booklover said...

Sorry for dropping the ball. I will refocus and make sure to keep going. It is nice to know that people are still following the journey. Thanks!!!